Using Mór Peat Moss for bedding has a number of benefits both for the animal and the farmer.
- Due to the high absorbency of peat moss; livestock and sheds will be cleaner for longer
- Improved animal hygiene due to the increased absorbency and the natural benefits of peat moss
- As peat is a naturally soft and fine material it's easy on the animals teats and udders
- Cost Savings; Peat moss is a cheaper alternative for livestock bedding
- As the bedding is more absorbent than other alternatives, less labour will be required in clearing out cubicles and sheds
- As peat moss is a fine material, its size makes it suitable for spreading as fertilizer on land